Bryan-College Station Criminal Defense Lawyer and Attorney
Are You In Trouble?
If you are here, chances are you're in trouble and need the help of a good lawyer. I know how to help . . . I've been fighting for good people with criminal charges, just like you, for over 20 years. My trusted and caring staff are prepared to take your call immediately. We're ready to meet your needs and answer your questions. Call to discuss your case with a Bryan-College Station criminal defense lawyer now. We serve Brazos County and surrounding areas in the Brazos Valley.
Talk to Us!
Every client who interviews with the Firm deserves our personal attention. The best approach is to keep Firm case loads small. This ensures each client receives high quality service. Consequently, I offer free consultations to evaluate your Bryan-College Station criminal charges. We'll spend time together examining the facts, likely defenses, and mitigation opportunities. I also want the best clients! Clients working hard to help me get favorable results in their case. Clients who need the highest quality service they can afford.
Protecting Your Future is My Top Priority!
Promises never won a case - only solid preparation and seasoned experience get the best results. That is my commitment to each and every client . . . thorough preparation, superior customer service, and the experience of a Board Certified criminal defense lawyer committed to you. CALL NOW for a free consultation.
- "He was professional and managed to handle everything I asked of him, he took care of me and he takes care of his clients." -M.F.
- "On top of responsiveness and guidance, there is clarity. Steve is one heck of a guy to socialize with. He is a decent honest human being who showed us trust and showed that he cared." -S.L.
- "Steve was stern, knowledgeable, and helpful in not only getting the best deal, but to also help me turn my life around . . . " -B.B.
- "Thankful that he got my case dismissed, I am honored and proud that I have been represented by such a qualified lawyer as Mr. Gustitis. No words are enough to show my appreciation for his hard efficient work." -A.A.
- "I know that Stephen worked on my case for many days and nights; he spent many hours preparing for my case even when I wasn't watching." -S.H.
- "He made me feel relaxed, gave me no pressure, upfront. Honest about case. Took the edge off during a difficult time." -J.L.
- "I love working with Steve. He makes me feel like I can tell him anything, without judgment. He's a friend looking out for my best interest." -T.G.
- "While my case was being settled, I felt a need for comfort and advice and received both from Mr. Gustitis." -R.C.
Over 20 Years Criminal Defense Experience.
I use aggressive legal tactics to obtain charge dismissals, reduced charges, and deferred adjudication for many clients. If you've been arrested for DWI, DUI, drugs, narcotics, intoxication crimes, weapons crimes, sex offenses, Internet crimes, or any felony or misdemeanor, Our Team is here to listen - CALL US! I've defended thousands of both felony and misdemeanor charges in Brazos County, Bryan, College Station Texas and surrounding counties. You can read independent reviews from former clients here.
Texas Aggies and the University.
Many of our clients are Texas A&M Aggies charged with alcohol-related offenses, credit/debit card abuse, drug charges, assaults, Internet crimes, and sex-related offenses. I also advise students who are accused by the University Student Disciplinary System. As a Bryan-College Station criminal defense attorney I specialize in defending all felony and misdemeanor charges. I'm a Board Certified Criminal Law expert and a former Brazos County felony prosecutor. Board Certification means I've demonstrated exceptional skill in the areas of Criminal Trial and Appeals practice.
Bryan-College Station Attorney Profile.
Learn about me by reading my Criminal Defense Blog. The posts reveal much of how I think and work. I provide readers with proven ideas about criminal defense tactics and strategies. My blog is a respected platform from which we examine issues crucial to the criminal defense client. It's the first and only blog in Brazos County tailored to the specific needs of persons accused of a crime. Visit the Attorney Profile page to examine my credentials. See how I'm the best qualified Bryan-College Station criminal defense attorney to represent you. If you want a good lawyer, CALL NOW! Your needs will be met with satisfaction.