Bryan-College Station defense lawyer Stephen Gustitis has practiced criminal law exclusively since 1990 – first as assistant district attorney with Brazos County and then in private practice in Bryan-College Station. Steve is Board Certified in criminal law. He is respected and committed to the aggressive defense of citizens accused of crime. His Firm is dedicated to a tradition of excellence in criminal defense practice.
My expertise ranges from DWI/DUI and drug possession charges to domestic violence and sex offenses. I have skillfully defended computer and internet crime charges. Death penalty murder cases are also an important aspect of my experience. I’ve represented more than 4500 clients since starting private practice in 1994. Equally important is my Brazos County trial and appeal experience. My unique combination of trial and appeal expertise gives me a special advantage when advising you on the best course of action when confronted with criminal charges.
My Firm offers free initial consultations to discuss your case. We accept ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARD payments. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Bryan, Texas, near the courthouse, and we keep flexible hours to accommodate your schedule. I also handle criminal cases in Burleson, Washington, Grimes, Madison, and Robertson Counties, and other surrounding areas.
To schedule your FREE CONSULTATION . . .
1. Licensed since 1990
2. Board Certified in Criminal Law since 1995
3. Selected to Texas Super Lawyers (Thomson-Reuters Service), 2011-2012
4. Practice dedicated to criminal defense
5. Felony prosecutor with the Brazos County District Attorney’s Office (1990-1994)
6. Received B.A. from Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA (1981)
7. Received J.D. from University of Denver College of Law, Denver, CO (1990)
8. Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
9. Featured author in the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association “Voice for the Defense”
10. Member of the Brazos County Bar Association
11. Admitted to practice in Texas courts, the United States District Court of the Southern and Western Districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
12. Approved by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals for capital murder – post conviction writs of habeas corpus
13. Approved for capital murder lead counsel and appeals in the Texas Second Administrative Judicial Region
I proudly sponsor the following:
Connect with me on Google+ at Google